Present your research to an international audience of best-in-class supportive cancer care professionals.
Abstracts on a wide range of supportive care topics are welcome, particularly those relating to our 2023 meeting themes:
- Overall Theme: Interdisciplinary Nature of Supportive Cancer Care
- Robotics and Digital Medicine
- Disparities in the Availability of Supportive Care
- When Evidence-Based Medicine Meets Traditional Medicine
- Sessions on the Various MASCC/JASCC/ISOO Study Group Topics
We encourage submissions from both new and experienced researchers. A number of awards and scholarships are available to qualifying first authors.
December 21, 2022 3pm EST (for submissions which include a Conference Scholarship application)
January 11, 2023 3pm EST (for all other submissions, including all other awards and scholarships)
Learn more here: mascc.org/annualmeeting2023/abstracts/